- A liability waiver must be thoroughly read and signed. Parents and Guardians must sign a waiver for children 17 years old and younger.
- All horseback riders must be (10) ten years of age to qualify for trail ride.
- Only one rider per horse. No packing or doubling is allowed.
- Bodyweight for horseback rides must not exceed 200 lbs/90 kg. We have the right to cancel the ride when the weight of the rider is not as mentioned during the booking.
- All riders must abide by the trail guide’s instructions. Do not leave the position you were assigned in the ride lineup. Horses will sometimes vie for position, so please control them as instructed.
- Any purposeful attempt to run, trot or take a different turn will result in disqualification of your ride. You will be instructed to dismount.
- Helmets are considered personal protective equipment. It is highly recommended that all persons wear a helmet. Adults 18 years and older may choose to opt-out of wearing a helmet.
- Riders 17 years old and younger are required to wear a helmet.
- Backpacks are not allowed on the horseback rides. A small pack is on your saddle that fits a small water bottle or camera.
- Horse Ranch Bonaire is an alcohol-free establishment. No intoxicated riders will be allowed. If a guest shows up intoxicated they will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Check-in time is 7.55 am for the ride 8 am. Please allow ample time to reach us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel would put our horses, other riders, or themselves in danger.
- Please remember that the Stinapa Tag is not included in your tour price, and mandatory if you ar more than 24 hours on the island. (see confirmation e-mail for the details)
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- If you are not check-in at time, you will be considered a no-show and no refund will be available.
- You will have 48 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
More than 48 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 100% refund
48 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.